What is it?
First, some truths:
- I hate forgetting to tell people things.
- "Give me a minute, it'll come back to me" doesn't always work.
Okay, how do I use it?
There are 5 steps involved in FaceNoting, and they're all pretty fun.
To compose a note:
- Tap in the "note" area and start typing on the keyboard. Tap "Done"
- Pinch the text to make it bigger or smaller
- Double-tap the note to align the text
- Don't get me started on different fonts and colors...
To assign a note:
- Tap the lower gray box
- Select a contact
- Drag the note to the contact's picture
- Let go
The next time you're on the phone with Johnny, you can finally hear that tumbleweed story. What a relief!
Now that you've heard the story, put Johnny's face back where it should be. To delete a note:
- Swipe the note in the "View All" tab
- Tap the delete button.
- Tap the note in the "View All" tab
- Mark it as complete
This is the most fun: not worrying about forgetting to talk about something, whether it's as silly as the tumbleweed story or as important as the Jenkins account. While you're relaxing, why not explore some of FaceNote's other features?
- Font colors
- Note colors
- App badge shows you how many notes you have saved at a glance
- Contact tagging/Note importing
- Edit existing notes
- Landscape mode
- Missing phone number alerts
- Call/Email your contacts from within FaceNote
- Usage tips to start out, then an unencumbered interface once you're used to it